mplayer and transcode fixes

Since things are finally starting to settle down (hey, I’ve had Internet for a week now, cool), I’ve started getting … More

what i'm working on

Just another update on what I’ve been poking at lately. I’ve mostly been cleaning up really small stuff, small bugfixes … More

transcode and dvd::rip

New versions of transcode and dvd::rip just went into the tree.  Transcode saw its first stable bugfix release (1.0.3) for … More

transcode snapshots

I just put a new version of transcode in the tree, this time a CVS snapshot of upstream’s development branch … More

multimedia bumpage

I don’t usually like talking about writing about stuff that I’m just bumping in the tree, but since there’s been … More