initial wii review

So, I bought a Wii this weekend, mostly because after playing with it a lot at Jason’s house, I was … More

wordpress, meh.

I realize that people blogging about their blogging software is about as exciting as hearing about someone changing their socks, … More

I don’t know why I didn’t do this like … years ago.  I hate typing in long domains, so this … More

happy birthday, beanie

It’s not my birthday just yet (not until Friday), but that didn’t stop me from doing some early shopping for … More

gpnl redesign, part two

Work on the revised GPNL is coming along quite nicely. One thing I am particularly proud about this round of … More